I LOVE MY TOOTHLESS PIRATE
I love this kid who loves:
To draw
To write
To read
His Mama
His stuffed Kitty, Stuffy
School
Being at home
To make people laugh
Cookies
Being Goofy
To snuggle
To learn
The color Orange
The color Orange
Animals
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs
This kid who:
Has a big sensitive heart
Hates change
Is a trooper
Is a picky eater
Hates to be tickled and teased
Is super smart
Is super shy
Makes his Mama's heart melt
Can throw a fit like no other
Can get angry easily
Can be pretty reasonable
Has the best smile
Gives the best hugs
Reminds me of his Daddy
Will only wear "soft pants" (pants with elastic in them)
Hates shoes, would rather wear slippers always
Is our favorite six year old in the world
Can throw a fit like no other
Can get angry easily
Can be pretty reasonable
Has the best smile
Gives the best hugs
Reminds me of his Daddy
Will only wear "soft pants" (pants with elastic in them)
Hates shoes, would rather wear slippers always
Is our favorite six year old in the world

5 comments:
I too love your toothless pirate:)He seriously is the cutest!!
Reading this made me wonder...does he still only want to wear 'soft pants'?
I love him, too.
Kim I totally remembered that while trying to fall asleep last night. I am adding it right now!
That is so cute. He is my favorite toothless pirate too.
He is so cute:)
Post a Comment