I LOVE MY GOOFY BIRTHDAY BOY
(Technically his birthday is not until tomorrow, but since I won't be near a computer tomorrow I thought I would do this today. Besides I was induced early in the morning on the 2nd and had every intention of having him on Dr. Suess's birthday. But this kid had his own plans and came at 12:30 am on the 3rd)
I love this kid who loves:
Basketball
To read
To read until all hours of the morning because he can't put his book down
Pizza
The color red
Soccer
Hoodies
To draw
To use his imagination
Friends
His little brother
To drive his parents crazy
To smile
Video Games
To be goofy
To say and try and be weird
School
Legos
Has many friends
Is very friendly
Cries when animals don't have homes
Always needs to play with friends
Is very helpful
Made us parents
Stole my heart the first time I heard him cry
Gets frustrated easily
Overreacts
Still holds his Mom's hand if no one is watching
Has girls already writing him love notes
Can be shy
Gets embarrassed easily
Fights constantly with his sister
Cares too much about what others think
Has a great sense of style
Will only wear hoodies, never his coat
Is athletic
Is so much better for other people than his parents
Things come easily to him
Has a great sense of humor
Very sweet with little kids
Clever
Forgives easily
Has the best smile
Looks so handsome in his glasses
Is very independent
Is dependable
Is our favorite ELEVEN year old in the world!
To read
To read until all hours of the morning because he can't put his book down
Pizza
The color red
Soccer
Hoodies
To draw
To use his imagination
Friends
His little brother
To drive his parents crazy
To smile
Video Games
To be goofy
To say and try and be weird
School
Legos
I love this kid who:
Has a big sensitive heartHas many friends
Is very friendly
Cries when animals don't have homes
Always needs to play with friends
Is very helpful
Made us parents
Stole my heart the first time I heard him cry
Gets frustrated easily
Overreacts
Still holds his Mom's hand if no one is watching
Has girls already writing him love notes
Can be shy
Gets embarrassed easily
Fights constantly with his sister
Cares too much about what others think
Has a great sense of style
Will only wear hoodies, never his coat
Is athletic
Is so much better for other people than his parents
Things come easily to him
Has a great sense of humor
Very sweet with little kids
Clever
Forgives easily
Has the best smile
Looks so handsome in his glasses
Is very independent
Is dependable
Is our favorite ELEVEN year old in the world!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Gavin!!!
Happy Birthday Gav. Sorry we didn't get in touch with you today. Hope you were out celebrating. And eleven? Seriously?
Post a Comment