Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School 2011

The kids went back to school today (YAY!)

Gavin broke his Mom's heart by growing up to fast and starting Middle School. Wow I can't believe he is big enough to be in Middle School!
6th Grade

Alec is now in 2nd Grade
Getting on the bus
I was going to fake a picture later with Brynn and say it was this morning, but decided this is our real life, no fakies. Brynn was very mad at me this morning. Power struggles galore. So this is the only picture I got of her. No smiles.  Just grumpy glares.
She is starting 5th Grade!!

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Gavin equals Brett. He is is mini-me.

P.S. I thought of you yesterday. In fact I'm emailing you the proof right...now.

sherry osborne said...

Wow, she sure was glaring at you!! Hope she's settled down by now:)

sarah louise said...

Yes Aunt Sherry she came home a much happier girl and we are friends again :) She is also very mad at me for putting that picture on here. But that is what she gets for being a grumpy gus!