Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Alec!

Alec turned SEVEN yesterday!
We sure love our Alec.  He is sweet and sensitive, goofy, opinionated, literal, inquisitive, smart, worried, and happy all rolled into one little boy.  As long as Alec is comfortable in his surroundings he is a joy to be around.  He sure knows a lot about everything and will tell you instantly when you are wrong (and he is usually right).  He loves to learn and absorbs all knowledge around him.  He loves to read.  Right now his favorite things are Beyblades, Pokemon, Legos, Dinosaurs, and Go-Go's.  He wants to be a Paleontologist when he grows up and can tell you everything you need to know about dinosaurs.  He is also very creative and spends hours drawing, writing, and making projects.  Alec is a fun kid and we love having him in our family.
Dinosaur Dig Cake!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cake... Alec looks so happy and so big! I especially like the pic of Gavin in the background looking SO happy. LOL Cute kids Sarah! Erica

Kimberlee said...

Seven Years Old!! Another year or two and he will be growing facial hair. :)

Love the cake, love the first picture, love the birthday boy, and I love you!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to cute Alec. I hope his birthday was full of dino goodness!