Friday, February 22, 2013

I give up on love and cable cars

I give up on the 28 days of love. I knew it was a bad idea when I started. I am happy that I got half way through the month. My life is too busy to keep up with daily blogging.

Last weekend I did do something that I loved.  I went with some friends in my neighborhood to Park City for a couple of days.

The highlight of the trip:

Having a small panic attack on the lift that takes skiers to the ski lift (can't remember what it is called).  I have a huge fear of being suspended from a cable.  The sky ride at Lagoon just about does me in.  I didn't tell my friends this though.  I thought it was just a simple mind over matter.  Guess what?  The minute the ride started I started to panic and even fell to the floor of the ride.  It was involuntary.  I really struggle with heights and cable cars.  My body decided to react.  Here I am on the bottom of the ride laughing and crying at the same time.
After awhile, I got composed enough to stand up and take a few pictures, though I couldn't look down and every time there was a bump I would freak out.

Me and my friend Josie
Me, Josie, and Amber
(Who both couldn't stop laughing at me the whole time)
The whole gang in our newly purchased Park City sweatshirts.
(Me, Tammy, Amber, Josie, Kim, Bridgette, and Ashley)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Seriously still makes me giggle!!! :) Its The Cabriolet to the Canyons. Love you Sarah!