Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The things I love...5 & 6

Feb 5th: I love my Annie dog. I forgot about what I lover of dogs I was until I got her. I had an awesome dog growing up, and I forgot how much I loved her. Dogs are awesome. They love you so much, they are so innocent, and forgiving, and always happy. My Annie makes me smile every day. It is hard not to smile when you walk in the door and this creature is so excited that you exsist.  We got Annie soon after my Hysterectomy, and honestly she has saved me in many ways.  She is my baby.  I spoil her rotten, and I am okay with that.  How can you not spoil when she looks at you with those puppy dog eyes?

Feb. 6th:  I love this awesome painting of Captain America that my Alec painted for me when he visited me in my Art class today.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

That painting kicks butt!

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

That picture makes me want a puppy too!!! So cute.