Sunday, February 10, 2013

The things I love 7, 8, and 9

Feb 7th:
I love my cat George.  He stares at the back window all day long waiting for it to turn warm.  I swear he thinks that any minute now it will be warm again and he can go outside.

Feb 8th:  Some days it hard to find something to love.  Especially when on day 8 it was my 5th day of having a migraine, and I didn't love much about this day.  (I suppose on this day I loved pain meds, and my bed).

Feb 9th:
I love my # 12.  He played two basketball games in a row that day.

I also loved having a great night out with my husband and some of our friends.  We went to dinner and a movie.  I also love that we don't have to hire a babysitter anymore, and dating my husband has become more of a rule than an exception.

1 comment:

Brett said...

I love that you are doing this. Thanks for capturing all the great little things that we forget. This is a great journal for our family.