I have started exercising again. I have been going to the gym for 2 1/2 hours every day. I have been walking, biking, and strength training.
While I really want to continue to lose weight, right now my focus is a little different. Apparently after a miscarriage you can experience post-pardom depression. I didn't know this. Now I do, and it is hitting fairly hard. I have had this after each of my children, so I do know what to expect. I don't want to go back on medication, so I am trying to exercise to help me feel better.
I do hope results will be positive, and I would also like some more of the weight to come off. I am thinking of still posting my loss each Friday. This helps keep me motivated if I know others out there are watching.
I got on the scale today and I am exactly the same weight that I was in October when our biggest loser competition ended. This makes me happy that I can start from here and don't have to backtrack any. So from now on I am going to continue to post my Friday weigh ins. Hopefully this can help me to stay motivated to reach my goals.
10 years ago
11 comments:
Exercise has helped me manage my depression. Hooray for endorphins! I'm sad we live so far apart. I would totally be your gym buddy!
do you want me to pick you up to go swimming next week? it always helps me to have someone drag me there!
Melissa,
I kept forgetting about it, and then I couldn't find my punch pass! I went to the gym, but not to water aerobics. I will be there next week though! I guess I need to buy a new punch pass.
I'm impressed and excited for you. I'm currently so burnt out on the gym and mildly depressed myself. You've inspired me to amp up my workouts in the hopes they'll amp up my *good* emotions.
Way to go Sarah!
Sarah I am so sorry about the PPD. You know I feel for you. Keep up the good work.
Keep it up Sarah you can do it. We're all watching...
Erin get PPD really bad as well, and after her miscarriage it was particularly difficult. She did find that exercise REALLY helped.
Best Wishes!!!!! Much Love!!!!
Christina
Sarah I am so proud of you. We will be praying for you and your Family.
I Love you.
Wishing you the best! :)
How is the PPD going? I hadn't ever thought about it in relation to miscarriage. You are one courageous woman! I admire you for making it to the gym as often as you do.
Post a Comment