Alec loves to cook with me. My other kids never showed an interest in it like he has. Every day he asks what we can make. Last week at preschool they made these bakers hats. He now has to wear it every time we cook together. How cute is that!
Alec and I have an inside joke. Whenever I give him a kiss, he quickly wipes it off and laughs his head off. I tell him he is not supposed to wipe off "Mommy kisses," and this just makes him laugh more. Lately he has been pretending not to wipe it off and then will go in the next room and wipe it off, and laughs when I tell him he is being sneaky.
5 comments:
sooo cute, i can't wait until Isabella is old enought to cook with me. This morning I was making homemade rolls and I thought I really should let her help me roll out the dough, but then I thought "My luck she will just fall off the bar and crack a tooth"!!!
I like your Kitchen new paint color when did you do that?
Gretta,
I did that last March. I am still not sure I love it. It is the exact same color as peanut butter!
And that smile...you can't stay mad at that!
When Sammy wipes off my kisses I tell him he is just rubbing them in! We also like to give "Sloppy" kisses. We'll get our lips really wet and then give a big sloppy kiss. the kids love to give them and recieve them. I love these little traditions and while I adore Katelyn and my other teens and tweens, there is something special about the little ones.
Post a Comment