Friday, April 3, 2009

Pet Worms

Alec just came to me crying and very upset. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Yesterday I built a house out of paper for my pet worm that I found. My pet worm isn't there now. He ran away."

I tried to explain that worms like living in the ground and they don't make good pets, but that just made him even more upset that he will never see his pet worm again.

He is so sad about it. It makes my heart break, and at the same time, I am smiling at the sweetness.

6 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

The picture really captures the moment.

Woolf Family said...

Did you ever see dumb and dumber
they were going to make pet worm farms and call them I've got worms

sherry said...

Sarah, That picture is enough to break my heart!!

Love, your Aunt Sherry

Kimberlee said...

Oh, that picture makes me want to buy him a worm farm. How cute.

Rebecca said...

How cute.

Lori England said...

That is so heartbreaking! Do not be suprised if you get 30 worm farms in the mail!