Picture this: Getting 3 smaill kids in and out of car seats; going into Wal-mart with said 3 small kids; trying to shop with 3 small kids; 3 small kids and I melting down about 3 minutes into into shopping trip.
Now picture this: Getting only myself in and out of a seatbelt; going into Wal Mart by myself; being able to think while I shop; being able to shop for a couple of hours at my own pace; giggling to myself as I watch other mothers juggle their 3 small kids.
Today this is what I am thankful for. That during the school year I can now shop on my own. It is a great feeling. Of course in the summer I will have to grocery shop with my 3 kids again, but for 9 months out of the year it sure is nice!
10 years ago
4 comments:
Sarah, I can only imagine what shopping with 3 kids must be like, some days I could hardly manage with one!! You are one brave woman! Hope you make the most of your time alone.
Love, your Aunt Sherry
I'm jealous! Someday I will be able to enjoy shopping again. Atleast I just have one now to take to the store, but he is plenty a handful. He fell off the shopping cart the other day and lit on his face, it was horrible! I felt like mother of the year.
You are so lucky! My day will come... in about 2 years. Until then, I just don't shop unless Brook is home with the kids and even then he is calling me every 10 minutes wondering if I am coming home yet. Someday I would like to shop without a time limit and without a budget:)
Amen sister!!! :)
Post a Comment