Today is the birthday of my best friend in the whole world! Laura. We have been friends since our first year of college and we were roomates for the second year of college. We have been through a lot together and just get each other without any effort.
Today I am thankful for my friend Laura. Happy Birthday you!

CEU 1995

1996 (Extra large cherry coke with extra cherry!!!!)
P.S. Laura why don't we have any recent pictures of us together? Geez!
4 comments:
Laura is the Best! You too were always so much fun in College! Not that we wouldn't all be fun still if we had no $$ and were trapped in Price with only our crazy sense of adventure... sigh... :)
Whats up with the post the blog administrator deleted?
I deleted it. It was from someone just trying to promote their blog. I guess I am the "blog administrator."
Post a Comment