Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for a little moment that made me smile. Watching Brett and Gavin play basketball together in the evening sunshine.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love looking at your pictures. It just brings me back home!!

sherry said...

Nice pic!! I'm so jealous, though, it hasn't been warm enough here yet for tee shirts and shorts. Maybe on the weekend,it is supposed to get quite warm on Sat, sun, and Monday. In answer to your question re: mother's day, I can certainly do that for you. Love ya lots, your Aunt Sherry.

Lori England said...

How thankful I am that the weather is so beutiful as to alow us to play outside!

contentw2 said...

Hey Sarah, I found your blog. I just started blogging a little while ago. It is so fun to see your kids, they are getting so big. Your pics are way cute!