5 years ago at Gavin's preschool graduation this is what he did during the singing time:
And this was Alec during the singing time:
They did the exact same thing. My boys do not like to stand up in front of crowds and perform.
Teacher Jen has them decorate a person to look like them for decorations. Of course Alec had to have a sword and shield!
Grandma and Grandpa came!
During the slide show Alec was sitting in my lap and I noticed that he was sobbing. I asked him what was the matter and he said he was sad because preschool was over. He kept saying, "I will never see that person again. I will never do that thing again." It was so sad. I have never seen a 4 year old be so sensitive to something ending. He cried the rest of the night when we got home too. Poor kid.

6 comments:
Wow looking at your in laws they look so familure. It will bug me for days who they look like. Shay graduated from preschool this year also. It is so bitter sweet! Does your school offer full or half day k?
I am sure you met them at my wedding. Could that be it? We only have half day. They have changed it from 2 1/2 to 3 hours. That should be a little better. What about your kindergarten?
Oh, That is so sweet.
That is so cute that they did the same thing!!! I'm glad you found the picture of Gavin.
What cute pictures of your boys. I loved his picture of himself! He's quite the artist. That is heartbreaking that he was so sad about leaving pre-school. Hopefully he will have some of those kids in his Kindergarten class.
Post a Comment