Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Official

While Traci has been in our lives for a couple of years now, she is now officially in the family. My brother Matt was married to Traci on Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony. I love seeing my brother so happy. We love Traci and Charlotte and are so glad they are in our lives.

Charlotte is now officially our Niece and Cousin!

4 comments:

sherry said...

I am so glad for Matt and Traci and Charlotte!! Matt deserves much happiness, he is a great guy! Please give them my best wishes. Also best wishes from Mom and Dad.

Yolanda said...

Your brother looks so much like you...and Charlotte...such a cutie!

sherry said...

Sarah, mom wanted me to tell you that she hasn't forgotton Alec's birthday, but she is running a little late as usual. Please let him know that his card will be arriving soon...

Lori England said...

How life changes. I am happy for him. A whole week with out a post. I missed thankful thursdays