Classic Utah picture: Sunny and pouring rain.
So, how was the food? Yummy I bet =)
I love camping food! What was it? My favorite is cobler cooked in the dutch oven!
Yeah, tell us what was in the pot! I bet it was good...
We made fried chicken and dutch oven potatoes. So good!
Your right Sarah, SO GOOD!
Sounds real good, except for the potatoes part, I still won't eat them!!
Ok so call me stupid..but what exactly is a dutch oven?? =)
Yolanda it is a way to cook outdoors. You use coals and a pot with a lid called a dutch oven. The food takes on a whole new flavor. It is wonderful food! Come on down we will make you some :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Classic Utah picture: Sunny and pouring rain.
So, how was the food? Yummy I bet =)
I love camping food! What was it? My favorite is cobler cooked in the dutch oven!
Yeah, tell us what was in the pot! I bet it was good...
We made fried chicken and dutch oven potatoes. So good!
Your right Sarah, SO GOOD!
Sounds real good, except for the potatoes part, I still won't eat them!!
Ok so call me stupid..but what exactly is a dutch oven?? =)
Yolanda it is a way to cook outdoors. You use coals and a pot with a lid called a dutch oven. The food takes on a whole new flavor. It is wonderful food! Come on down we will make you some :)
Post a Comment