Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Every time I miss a "Thankful Thursdays" post I hear from someone saying they missed it. I do enjoy finding something each week to be thankful for. I am glad others enjoy it too!

This week my thoughts are a little scattered. But I suppose the thing I am thankful for most right now is some answers to health questions I have been having.

I had surgery on Tuesday. I had a laporoscopy for my endometriosis, and a bladder sling put in. Apparently after three big babies my bladder started falling out. It is now back in place, which I am so thankful for (I won't go into details, but trust me, this is something to be thankful for).

I have a history of endometriosis and lately I have been in a lot of pain. My doctor found some endometriosis which he cleaned off. But, he found that the pain is really coming from vericose veins all over my uterus. It is good to know what is causing my pain, but this puts us in a postition to make some big decisions. Decisions I don't really want to make at this point in my life. But that is how life goes. For now we will just wait and see.

I am thankful for modern medicine and caring doctors, and answers to questions, and options for better health.

I am also very thankful for the many wonderful friends and family I have helping me with my kids, meals, and phone calls. I have the best people in the world around me and I love and appreciate all of them more than they will ever know.

3 comments:

sherry said...

Sarah, I wish I was closer so I could give you a hand while you recoperate!! It sounds quite painful, hope you feel better soon... Take care of yourself. Love, Aunt Sherry.

Lori England said...

Sorry to complaine! I did not know that you had surgery. I am glad that you are doing good and I hope all turns out well. Loves

Rebecca said...

I am so glad all went well. Wish I was closer to help. You will be in out prayers.
P.S Brynn keeps asking when she can play with the other Brynn. She loved her.