Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Making a list...

Got my last Christmas card out today....check

Bought all the gifts I needed....check

Neighbor gifts out....check

All packages out....check

Christmas decoration and lights up....check

New ornaments bought and up on tree....check

Christmas parties all done....check

Santa letters out....check

Alec's Kindergarten Christmas program over....check

Listening to my 9 year old make up silly renditions of Ruldolf the Red Nosed Reindeer....check

Way too much candy in my house....check

Me not eating sugar for 3 months stopped....check

Kids bouncing off walls....check

Can't wait until this is all over...check

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you for the Diet Coke and the Chocolate...I really needed that!!!
Bring on December 26th- I can't wait! But, then there is long dreary January to deal with...

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

I love you. This post mde me smile a lot.

Lori England said...

Now that it is all done can you relax? Yea right!

smdc said...

Merry Christmas!! I had to laugh at the sugar comment... I don't think I've eaten anything WITHOUT sugar for a solid month! :)

Kimberlee said...

Your just about there Sarah.

Love ya!

sherry said...

So now you can just kick back and relax!! Merry Christmas to all of you. Love you lots.