Everytime Gavin asked what he was getting for Christmas we told him "coal." As it got closer to Christmas he got really worried that we were serious. (Obviously he figured it could be a possibility, and so did we since he has been a little stinker this year). Christmas morning he found a bag of coal gum with a note from Santa warning him that he better be better next year or the coal will be real. He read it and winked at me. As a parent I found it funny how worried he was.
The stockings

Alec got a DS (we hope the DS fights are over now because everyone now has one).

Brynn got a horse for her American Girl Doll (she also got a new bed, and a DS game).

Gavin got some Legos and DS games

Looks like the boys are way more excited for the Littlest Pet Shop game then Brynn is (:

Could this smile be any bigger?

Gavin fainting after he opened one of his gifts

Oh the EXCITMENT!

My kids are spoiled on Christmas. I do this on purpose, and I love it!
2 comments:
Looks like everyone did very well over Christmas!! Wonderful! PS Did you get off of the naughty list yet? I liked the coal part, Gavin should be on his best behaviour next year...
I "called" santa 2 days before Christmas and you can not beleive how good my kids were! If you do not spoil your kids who will? Glad it is over for you.
Post a Comment