Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

This is the last Thankful Thursday for the 2009 year. And that is precisely what I am thankful for: That this year is over!

2009 has been a hard year for us with a few challanges that I am glad are now behind us (or at least getting there).

I think I said the same thing last year. 2008 wasn't the best year either. I think it is about time we had a good year. Or at least a somewhat decent year.

I have a feeling 2010 will be better. Here's to hoping.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

sherry said...

Wishing you guys all the best in 2010!! Sarah, check out facebook when you get a chance. I have posted more info on Grandpa that you will want to see!!

Lori England said...

hope that it is a good year for you and your cute family!