Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Annie Girl

We have had our puppy Annie for 3 weeks now.

She has already doubled in size.

The potty training is progressing (she is probably easier than any of my kids were).

She sleeps until 5:30 am now. A big improvement.

We love her very much.

It is so great to come home and have something greet you with so much excitement. (Your kids stop doing that after awhile).

We are still suckers for her. Look at those eyes and tell me you wouldn't be too.




2 comments:

Julie said...

She really is adorable. I am glad she is potty training well for you and sleeping. That is the majority of the battle.

Andrew & Gentry! said...

I love looking at your blog! This is Gentry Mecham from down the street in delta. I am not sure if you remember me but I am jessica and brittney's little sister. You have such a cute family!