Monday, July 5, 2010

Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth


This has been the longest 4th of July holiday I can ever remember.

FRIDAY:
BBQ at Steve and Angie's. Firepits and smores. Fireworks at the park. Sprinklers coming on halfway through the show.

SATURDAY:
Parade. BBQ at Brett's parents. Water fights. Fixing bikes. Visiting family.

SUNDAY:
BBQ ribs. Sparklers and fireworks with our neighborhood.

MONDAY:
I ran a 5K. Brynn ran a mile. Swimming. Movie.

Lots of family. Lots of hanging out. Lots of food. Life couldn't be better.

P.S. I have lots of photos but I am too lazy to upload them all. I might get around to it someday. (I ran a 5K this morning. That is plenty of work for today).

2 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Sarah!!! Don't you feel such a sense of accomplishment now? I know I do after I run. By the way can you save me some of those ribs? :D

Kimberlee said...

Wait, you ran a 5K?

I didn't know you were running a 5K...was that just a warm up for next weekend?