Monday, July 12, 2010

The Honeymoon is over

I knew it was coming...

(background: Mom if you get me a dog I promise to take her out and walk her and play with her all day!!!).

Mom: Brynn please take the dog out until she poops.

Brynn: I want to play with my friends.

Mom: Brynn you need to help with your dog. I have to work.

Brynn: You never take her out.

Hmmm...you are so right Brynn, besides the hour I spent outside this morning with her, and the hour I spent outside with her last night. Oh and the time I went out with her at 1:00 am this morning. (and every morning and night since we got her!)

I know it is the nature of things, but it sure does blow me away sometimes at how clueless kids are to how hard you work for them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's exactly why there are no pets at our house!