I love my beautiful Brynn
I love this girl who loves:
Dogs
Giggling
Math
Piano
Creating things
Reading
Teasing
Her puppy Annie
Music
Singing
Getting her brothers in trouble
The color blue
School
Little kids
Animals
Soccer
Sewing
Spinach Pie
Wearing dresses and skirts and having her hair done
Wearing dresses and skirts and having her hair done
To help her parents cook
Her family
I love this girl who:
Has her daddy totally wrapped around her finger
Can never keep her room cleaned
Loves to talk
Has a big heart
Is so aware of others needs
Has the cutest freckles
Really needs to stop growing up so fast
Is very girly
Is very girly
Is so very wonderful with younger kids
Is a little mother hen
Constantly fights with her older brother
Is ALWAYS right
Is so sweet
Is very brave (much braver than her brothers)
Is the most stubborn person I know
Is so kind to animals
Knows how to wiggle her way into your heart
Has a terrible memory
Everybody loves
Is pretty spacey
Is musically inclined
Is friendly
Cries a lot
Is our most favorite daughter
Is a great help when she wants to be
Is beautiful
Is our favorite 9 year old in the world

2 comments:
She really does have the cutest freckles, doesn't she. And she looks alot like her mommy.
I love these posts about your kids!! Reading them makes me love your kids even more:) THX
Post a Comment