This is the only picture I got that day because I put my camera in it's water proof case, and for some reason this time it didn't work. My camera got wet and died. It is the risk we took, and we did get some great underwater shots. But it still was crappy. (It wasn't my good camera, just a little point and shoot camera, so it could have been worse I suppose).
Stan and Cami in their kayak, and Tammy and Raul getting into their kayak.
So mostly we just sat on the beach. Later on some people in our group wanted to go parasailing. I don't think I would ever do that, but I did go on the boat and watched them sail off the back of it.Later we walked around Cozumel and shopped a bit. The people there weren't as pushy as the people in Jamaica. All in all it was an okay day. I would have done a few things different (we really wanted to snorkel at some corral reefs), but we had fun.
Saturday was a sea day. We layed in the sun, and ate lots of food. Brett played shuffle board, the one thing he wanted to try really bad, and we played lots of cards.
Later we took group pictures:
Top (LtoR): Raul, Tammy, Keith, Amber, Brett and I,
Botton (LtoR): Josh, Ashley, Coby, Kim, Cami, Stan
All the girls
All the boys
Last dinner in the dining room. The chefs all came out to say hello. There were a few from Canada.
The last show. Some of the workers, Cruise director Julie, and the Captain
That is the end of our cruise. It was so fun! We loved bonding as a spouse and friend. We loved the food, and entertainment every night. We loved playing games, and laughing out loud. We loved reverting back to high school where stupid things made us giggle. We loved the sunshine. We loved not having any worries or work. It was very relaxing and really recharged our batteries.And a big FAT THANK YOU to Steve and Angie for watching our kids for 8 days. I know it wasn't always easy, but we will forever appreciate you for it!
We are already thinking about the next cruise...who is in?











1 comment:
Um us!
Post a Comment