Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Birthday Weekend

I have decided (because this has happened 2 weeks in a row) that if your birthday is on a weekend then it gets dragged out for 3 days.

Brett's birthday is today, but we started celebrating on Friday.

Brett's awesome parents gave him tickets to a Bare Naked Ladies concert about 3 hours away.  They watched our kids and we went to the concert and stayed the night.  We also got to have dinner with his cousin Wendy and her husband Chad.  We haven't seen them in a long time and it was fun to catch up.  They also love BNL!  (I got a couple pictures on my phone, and if I ever figure out how to download them I will add them).

On Saturday we drove back to Brett's parents house and had ice-cream cake and let him open one present. 
 I made him an Aggie quilt.  He loved it!  
 Then today he blew out the candle on the traditional breakfast grapefruit, and opened the rest of his presents and has lounged around the house having a great lazy birthday.
Happy Birthday to the best man on the planet!!  We are so very lucky to have you in our lives.  You are the best!

No comments: