* A couple weeks ago Brett got his 10 year award at his work. He has been there 10 years. Crazy to believe that Brynn was just a tiny baby when he started. Again, where does the time go?
* That same day Alec got to Rock the Halls at his school. He loves to read and worked really hard to get this award.
* Brynn and Alec had a piano recital on St. Patrick's Day.
* The surgery I had on my foot in December didn't work, so I had another surgery on it yesterday. With this surgery the doctor went in and killed a couple of the nerves causing the pain. I was awake for the surgery so they could find the right nerves. That was a weird to be awake during the procedure and it was pretty painful. But hopefully this surgery worked, because the next step is very invasive and I don't want to do it. Also being in pain every time I step is getting really old (I have had this problem since August). It will take a couple months to know if it worked all the way. So far it is feeling better. We will keep our fingers crossed.
* I had to cancel 2 triathlons I was planning to do in May and June because of my foot. Hopefully next year I can get back on the triathlon saddle.
* We just registered Brynn for Middle School. 2 kids in Middle School next year. Again, where does the time go?
* Brett went skiing with Brynn's class last week. They had a ton of fun
* I have been doing a major cleaning overhaul on our basement. Pictures to come if I ever finish it.
* Spring is here, tulips are coming up, and soccer is starting.
10 years ago





1 comment:
Congrats on your major award Brett. And Sarah, so sorry about your foot. AGAIN! Hope it heals correctly this time. Dang thing.
Post a Comment