(I know I say this every year, but for real, I can't believe this kid is 12! It really goes by so fast.)
Happy Birthday to our Gavin who keeps us on our toes, and keeps a smile on our faces.
2 comments:
TraciFree
said...
Have I told you lately how much we love you? Your family radiates nothing but smiles and love Sarah. I love checking in here to see what your family is up to and to ohhhh and ahhhh over your cleverness. We heart the Francis Family! xoxo Matt & Traci
2 comments:
Have I told you lately how much we love you? Your family radiates nothing but smiles and love Sarah. I love checking in here to see what your family is up to and to ohhhh and ahhhh over your cleverness. We heart the Francis Family! xoxo Matt & Traci
Happy, Happy Birthday Gavin!! Looks like a good time was had by all:)
Post a Comment