Monday, October 13, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving

To try and pass on some of my awesome Canadian heritage I try and celebrate some of the Canadian Holidays. Usually every year I have a big Canadian Thanksgiving dinner at my house and invite as many siblings that can come. It has become a tradition. Because hey any excuse to have a turkey dinner is a good enough excuse for me!

This year I had to cancel Canadian Thanksgiving. It was heartbreaking, but puking every couple of hours and being so tired I hardly get out of bed had something to do with it. I did eat a turkey sandwich today just to make myself feel better.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and family anyway!

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Cute new pic on your blog header.

Josie Murdock said...

I was wondering if you were going to have your big dinner or not. I'm sorry to hear you cancelled. I wish you were feeling better. Have you read my blog lately, there is something there for you to read.

Laura said...

happy day...and thanks for the yearly reminder of my sweet time with dick...it really was a fun time.