Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Cat's Out Of The Bag

I have just recently learned that if you want people to know something just tell your kids about it. They will quickly spread things you tell them. What is it now that my kids are letting everyone know about...








That is right...I am pregnant! We have actually been trying for this for a couple of years so we are very excited that it has finally happened!

I am due in May. My kids are very excited!

I am also very sick with morning (or 24/7) sickness. It seems to get worse with each child!

So that is our fun news. I thought I would share with those of you who don't live that close to us so our kids can't just tell you.

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats, how exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon. Take care of your self and keep us posted! :)

Woolf Family said...

I knew it I had a feeling you were going to have another baby last week
I so excited love ya
Gretta

Yolanda said...

This baby is going to be one of the luckiest babies out there just for being born into your family...and he/she is going to have some great brothers and sister! Congrats to you both...so does this mean The Francis Five now has to change...how about the Incredible Six..lol

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Sarah I am so excited! Congrats! Sorry about the 27/7 sickness hope you feel better soon.

smdc said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for everyone! I hope this time the 24/7 sickness is mild!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Hope you feel better soon!

Miles Family said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting I hope everything is going well. We are so happy for you.
Love Ya Jordan and Rachel

Melissa Hernandez said...

I was actually thinking of you the other day, and thinking of our little talk we had up at girls camp, how coincidental! Congrat's, I am sooooo happy for you!! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness, that sucks! But, just a few more weeks of it hopefully!!!

christina pettit said...

Congratulations!
Please tell me you didn't take a picture of your own test. :)

Dani said...

Wow!
Sarah that is awesome, I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe you've still been getting up to work out every morning, you are a trooper! Congrats.Hope you're feeling better soon.
-Dani Allen

The Allen Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. Pregnant and still kicking my butt... you are awesome!

Kimberlee said...

Whoo-hoo! I know I have said it a million times, but I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Ang said...

We're happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh YEAH!! Let's hear it for the Francis SIX.

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!!! Very happy for you!

Jami said...

Congrats, I was at work the other day (OB-GYN office) and I saw a gal that looked like you and I thought...hmm...I bet your pregnant...dont ask me why cause I really don't even know you that well but...I am still thinking of you ;)....that is what sister-in-laws SISTER's are for :)!!! I am happy for you!!!