I worked in the duty clinic here and we had a little girl come in with a small Polly Pocket stuffed up her nose...so that would be another one you could use!!..lol.
Oh yeah! When Brynn was 3 she put a bead up her nose and we had to go to the hospital and get it removed. The doctor there said he just took out a small piece of cantalope from one little boy's nose that morning! Small objects I can see, but yogurt?
3 comments:
Also . . . "Don't draw blood on your face please" or "That's what happens when you try to bend your fingers backwards."
I worked in the duty clinic here and we had a little girl come in with a small Polly Pocket stuffed up her nose...so that would be another one you could use!!..lol.
Oh yeah! When Brynn was 3 she put a bead up her nose and we had to go to the hospital and get it removed. The doctor there said he just took out a small piece of cantalope from one little boy's nose that morning! Small objects I can see, but yogurt?
Post a Comment