Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another crappy day that changes your life forever

I wasn't sure if I should post this or not. But sometimes you need some support on your crappy days.

I was planning on posting a happy post tomorrow about being pregnant again. But today at my 9 week appointment we had an ultrasound and there was a baby, but no heartbeat.

We are devistated. We really thought this baby was fine. We got pregnant only 2 months after my last miscarriage and were so excited to be pregnant again so soon. I don't understand and am still so shocked. Once again I am very sick, and my body still thinks it is pregnant. I am going to need a D&C probably on Friday.

The emotional and physical tole that these 2 pregnancies have taken on my body and mind is almost more then I can bear.

I think the second time around is even harder then the first. I can't believe how bad my heart is broken.

By the way my kids don't know this time. I am glad now, because I don't think I could handle breaking their hearts again. So please don't mention this to my kids.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! I am so sorry but in Seminary the other day we were talking about how you get to have all of your kids once you get to heaven! I don't know if that helps or not but my prayers are with you.

Ang said...

That just really stinks. Kiley's right - but it's just so hard to think that now!

Let me know if I can take your kids Friday - I can pick them up from school, etc.

Niki said...

Our prayers are with you and your family. All our Love.

Jen said...

Sarah, I am so sorry. I was going to call you, but I know how you love to talk on the phone :-) Let me know if you need anything. Hang in there.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Sarah I am so so sorry my heart breaks for you too. I wish so much I could do more for you. I love you and hope the Spirit can comfort you. I love you.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Seriously? My heart broke reading that. I don't understand trials sometimes. I know we are taught that they make us stronger and their is a reason for them, but sometimes they just don't make any sense. Seriously, do you need help with dinner or anything, I would love to help out your family if you end up having another D&C. I remember what a hard recovery that was for you. I would love to help in any way. Love, Melissa

smdc said...

I'm thinking of you!

Jami said...

Sara- Just thinking (and praying) for you!!!

Rebecca said...

My heart breaks for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

sherry said...

Sarah, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you, again. I don't know why bad things have to happen to good people. Please know that my thoughts are with you and Bret. I wish I was closer, so I could help in any way you needed. I will not tell grandma and grandpa about this. You can tell them yourself when you feel able. All my love, your Aunt Sherry

Kimberlee said...

We are praying for you Sarah! WE LOVE YOU!

Lori England said...

I do not know what to say or do, but I want you and Bret to know that you are in my heart and prayers. Your children are too perfect for this world and are never going to have to deal with the trials of saten. I am so sorry!

Kaiann said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I couldn't imagine what you must be going through. I have a very close friend who is going through something very similar and it just breaks my heart. I'll be praying for you.

Jessica said...

I am SO sorry for you and your family! Know that we will be thinking about you!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Oh sweetie I am so sorry. Wish I was there to give ya a big hug. The girls and I love you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Yolanda said...

Hey my friend,
I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. I love you and am always here for you if you ever need to talk. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of you always!