Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Broccoli has no place on vacation

We are going on a mini vacation with some friends in a few days. I was talking to Alec about what we are going to on our vacation.

Mom: Alec it is going to be so fun. We are going to go tubing, swimming, play with our friends, play Wii, hang out, eat good food.

Alec: (With a very concerned look on his face) I am not going to have to eat broccoli on vacation am I?

Mom: No Alec, you will never have to eat broccoli on vacation. I promise!

The smile on his face was priceless! Cute kid.

7 comments:

Julie said...

That is funny! It is amazing what kids think.

Anonymous said...

We've put Charlotte on a week of no sugar to force her to eat foods without frosting. The poor kid is CRASHING like an addict. However, she now askes for celery for a snack. Hooray for small victories!

Melissa Hernandez said...

What a smart kid. Have so much fun on your vacation!

sherry said...

Hi guys, Have a great vacation!! The picture is priceless, Alec really is a cute kid. About the broccoli, Darrel is in his sixties and will not eat anything green (even when I tell him that it is supposed to be that colour.)

Love your aunt Sherry

Rebecca said...

Have a great Vacation. You deserve it. Take a vacation from all vegetables.:)

Kimberlee said...

He is adorable and smart, smart, smart! I hope you guys have a great little vacation. I got your email and will get my order in soon.

Lori England said...

I love how easy it is for all of us to share our cute kids with each other. Cute little tyke!