Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today what I am grateful for is pretty cliche, however, it is on my mind lately.

I am very thankful that my husband and I have good jobs.

Everyday on the news you hear of more and more people losing their jobs. It is scary. I don't know if we will keep our jobs, but right now we have them and don't have to worry, and I am thankful for that.

I work from home for an online University. I grade papers over the internet. Honestly, it is very boring sometimes and I don't have a whole lot of human interaction. But, I can work from home, don't have to worry about daycare, only have work 3 hours a day, and I can work in my pajamas! I am thankful for my job.

4 comments:

christina pettit said...

Oh man. This week, I want your job. My kids gave me the flu. A life without 22 sets of dirty hands 22 uncovered sneezing mouths . . . I'm imagining it now . . .

Rebecca said...

We feel the same way. Thankful for a job.

Lori England said...

I love working in my PJS! At the daycare we have pj day every few months and i love it! I am with you and being thankful that we have jobs! Heaven help us keep them!

Kimberlee said...

Your right Sarah. A job is something to be very thankful for right now.