Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mini Vacation

We went with some friends to Park City and spent a couple nights at a condo. We love getting together with these friends. These are 3 friends of Brett's from High School. We all got married at the same time and all have kids about the same ages. We go on at least one vacation with them a year, and get together a few times a year. Our kids love it.


We went tubing at Soilder's Hollow (though I couldn't tube because I was still recovering, but it was fun sitting at the bottom taking pictures).
Alec was very cold after tubing and buried himself in the blanket.
The best part is you are pulled up the hill!
Bailey, Brynn, Parker, Alayna, Alec, and Gavin
The kids also went swimming and we just had a good time hanging out and getting away for a couple of days.

The only problem is that it was way too short and coming home was hard to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I need a copy of some of them. We had a lot of fun too and you're right...coming home was hard. Only 60 more days until we go again..but this one will not be so "mini". I really enjoy hanging out and talking to you since we have so much in common. I wish that life was not so hard for you right now. You are in our thoughts and prayers...hang in there!

Rebecca said...

What a great trip You properly so needed that. My kids love looking at your pictures.

Kimberlee said...

What a fun trip Sarah. I want to go on a mini vacation.

Kaiann said...

How fun! I love vacation, it really is nice to be able to get away and enjoy time with family and friends.