Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Friday July 3rd:

Dinner at Steve and Angie's with Brett's family. Cousins! (bottom: Connor, Gavin, Alec, Brynn, Emily, Matthew, Michael top: Natalie, Ryan, Kimberly)

Playing Ball with cousins.

Glowsticks and Fireworks

Saturday July 4th:
Ogden City Parade
After the parade we went to Grandma and Grandpa Francis' house for a yummy lunch and water fun (though I don't have any pictures because I was taking a nap!).

Later that day it was off to Brook and Ivy's house to play with friends.
and watch more fireworks
Sparklers!
And more fireworks!
Busy, but fun!

4 comments:

Woolf Family said...

wow great pics of the fireworks your camera is awesome
love ya

sherry said...

It looks like everyone had a great time!! Awsome pictures, too!! Love, your Aunt Sherry

sarah louise said...

Gretta, it isn't all about the camera, I have some skills...shutter speed skills...f-stop skills :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like you are having a great summer. Can't wait to see you guys!