Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynn

Brynn turned 8 today. Eight! When exactly did that happen?

We had a birthday party at the pool with a few friends.

Then Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner (Brynn's favorite, spinach pie), cake and ice cream, and presents.
Littlest Pet Shop Cake
Brynn got what she has been hoping for for a long time. An American Girl Doll.
It was a good day. Brynn is such a happy, giggly, fun girl. She brings a lot of joy into our lives. We love you Brynn. Happy Birthday! (now quit growing up so dang fast)!

6 comments:

Miles Family said...

I see that the doll was easier to handle then a puppy, she seems to be okay with that though.

Happy Birthday Brynn!!!!

sarah louise said...

Yes Rachel much easier then a dog! The doll keeps her mind off it, at least for now :)

tracifree said...

I didn't know American Girl had a Brynn doll. They look adorable together!

Melissa Hernandez said...

She's so cute, Happy B-day!!...I totally think she is a mini Sara!

sherry said...

She sure looks like you, Sarah!! Very cute!

Yolanda said...

Happy birthday Brynn....maybe someday you will be able to meet someone who shares your birthday....my son Fox :) Keep smiling hun, you are such a beautiful little...I mean big girl :)