Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful that I finally have tile in one of our bathrooms.

I couldn't stand the stinky, peeling linoleum any more!

Thanks to my husband and brother Spencer our bathroom floor went from this:


To this:
And keeping up with our string of constant bad luck...our toilet cracked while we were screwing it back in place. We had to buy a whole new toilet. But I guess it wouldn't be a complete project without spending twice as much as planned, right?

6 comments:

Woolf Family said...

very nice I love it

Julie said...

It looks beautiful!

sherry said...

Sarah, what a beautiful floor!! It changes the whole look of the bathroom. Yes, nothing ever goes as planned, you always end up with more work and\or repairs when you do any home improvements. I think it is one of Murphy's Laws... Love, your Aunt Sherry

Kimberlee said...

Oo-la-la! I like-y!

Sorry about the toliet! But it fixed the tank that Alec chipped a while back, right! :)

Lori England said...

Lucky you!

Rebecca said...

That looks so nice.