Top Ten reasons why we love Brynn (not in any order):
1. Brynn is such a happy child. She is always smiling and finding the good things in life.
2. Brynn doesn't take life too seriously. She goes with the flow and doesn't worry too much about anything.
3. Brynn is such a "little mother." She takes small children under her wing and is so sweet and patient with them.
4. Brynn is one of the most determined people I know. If she sets her mind to something it will get done.
5. Brynn is beautiful, with her curly brown hair and dark eyes.
6. Brynn is very creative. She is always making something with paper, markers, tape, and anything else she can find.
7. Brynn has the best giggle. When she giggles it just melts your heart.
8. Brynn makes friends easily. She is very friendly and loves everyone.
9. Brynn loves music. She sings all the time. The best is when she is in the shower and doesn't know anyone is listening. It is cute. She is also very good at playing the piano.
10. Brynn is our only daughter and has a special place in our hearts. Especially her Dad's. They have a great bond and are so cute together. She is such a Daddy's girl.
Here are some pictures I took of her in her Baptism Dress:



I love this last picture of her. It sums her up so well. The mischievous, stubborn, silly Brynn.
7 comments:
I love these pictures. Her dress is beautiful.
Happy Birthday Beautiful girl! We love you.
She looks just like you Sarah
Happy Birthday Brynn!
She is beautiful like her mother! I am glad that you are proud to be from Canada! (mairs blog) Just courious is there any benifet from being a US citizen? Tax benifets or anything? Mair went private so I hope she has your email. You comment was great!
Love ya,
Lori
Your daughter is beautiful! She looks like you. Anyway I would do duel-citizenship. That is my vote...but it is your decision. just a thought.
Sarah, she is SO beautiful!! As always, great pictures. Love, your Aunt Sherry
The pictures are so cute! You are a great Mom.
Post a Comment