Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for 2 things:

1. Brett is home safe and sound. He flew out to Florida last week and from there was flown onto an aircraft carrier (USS Truman). He spent 5 days on there and then was flown off on Tuesday. While he says being flown on and off an aircraft carrier is an amazing experience, living on an aircraft carrier is not. You don't get to see the light of day, the bunks you sleep in are small and claustrophobic, and the food leaves something to be desired. I think he is very glad to be home and we are glad he is home too. (He went out there for work by the way).

2. I am also thankful that I didn't kill any of my children while he was gone :)

1 comment:

Lori England said...

Sometimes it takes mothers all they have not to loose it on their children!

I do not think I could ever survive on a boat. Glad he is safe