Boy, do those look good!! They look like I could just reach out and grab one... I'd ask you to mail one to me, but it would not be in very good shape when it arrived, ha-ha...
Ok you might know how to do cobbler but here it goes. Slice you peaches in the bottem of the dutch oven-as many as you like but cover the bottom. Then add a white (or any other flavor) cake mix-just the dry mix. Then add at least a can of sprite. do not mix just add the stuff and cook. You might want to add some suger to the peaches seeing as how they are fresh. This is yummy! Enjoy your peaches no matter how you prepare them
2 comments:
Boy, do those look good!! They look like I could just reach out and grab one... I'd ask you to mail one to me, but it would not be in very good shape when it arrived, ha-ha...
Ok you might know how to do cobbler but here it goes. Slice you peaches in the bottem of the dutch oven-as many as you like but cover the bottom. Then add a white (or any other flavor) cake mix-just the dry mix. Then add at least a can of sprite. do not mix just add the stuff and cook. You might want to add some suger to the peaches seeing as how they are fresh. This is yummy! Enjoy your peaches no matter how you prepare them
Post a Comment