Last week we saw the movie 500 days of Summer (highly recommend it). At the end of the movie the guy was talking about how there are a handful of days we remember, but most days are not memorable.
This is so true. There are big events we remember. These are days we remember with clarity: The birth of children; the death of people; your wedding; your first kiss; news of an illness; graduation; your child's first day of school; vacations, etc.
Do you remember your fifth kiss, or your child's 12th day of school? Probably not. Most days are not remembered, but some days are.
Some days are remembered by lots of people: 9/11; elections; deaths of celebraties; natural disasters. And there are days that are only remembered by you: your first date with your significant other; the day you found out you were pregnant; something someone said to you that touched your heart.
Today is one of those days that is only memorable to Brett and I. Today is the day I was due with our baby who we miscarried back in February. The little peanut who we saw clearly without a heartbeat. Today is a hard day. A day I will never forget.
10 years ago
5 comments:
beautiful post Sarah, thanks for sharing!
My heart hurts for you friend. *hugs*
I am crying with you today. I am sorry that you are going through this again. I will pray for your hearts to be comforted.
Loves
Sarah, I am so, so sorry for your heartache!! This is surely not a happy day for you, my heart goes out to you and I wish I was there to give you a big hug...
Thank you for sharing that. I am sorry for your loss. I am sending your virtual hugs! :) Love ya girl!
Post a Comment