Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I am turning Thankful Thursday around today. I am having a crazy busy, grumpy day, not feeling very thankful at the moment, so I am passing the fun on...

I want to hear what all of you are thankful for today. Leave a comment and let me know.

9 comments:

Niki said...

HEy I love getting on and reading you blog and seeing how you and your cute kids are doing! - Today I would say I am thankful for a husband who lets me cry for no reason. Yesterday was one of those days that I just needed to cry, I have no clue why but after about a good 5 minute cry I was fine. (emotional...check!) But Jason was a trooper and pulled me together and made dinner. Sometimes school just gets to me but Jason is always there 100%.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I posted a blog just for you sorry my "Thankfulness" is a little long winded.

sherry said...

I am thankful that we have you in our lives. Just wish that we were living closer. I really do not think that Mom and Dad can travel anymore, but I am determined to get down some day... Love you lots, Aunt Sherry

smdc said...

I am thankful for blogs that keep me connected to friends I wouldn't otherwise talk too very often. Yay for technology! :)

Kimberlee said...

I'm thankful for a SIL that sends me an email that makes me laugh so hard that I spray diet coke all over my computer on a day that was otherwise sober and gloomy.

You had to have made that up. Who says that kind of stuff!! Life is good, indeed.

Love ya!

::I got your message. I'll call ya tommorrow. Unless your still awake and checking your blog. Then give me a call::

Jen said...

I am thankful for my life in general. All in all, it's pretty good and I have no reason to complain. (although I sometimes do!)

Karen said...

I'm thankful for good friends who help me out when life is throwing crap at me :D

Lori England said...

I am thankful for sales that alow me to get the things my kids need in this bad economy

Laura said...

"I hate being a woman now where are my ding dongs?"