That is so funny!! You probably found it humorous, to, after you got over your embarassment... They really do say the darndest things!!!
LOL Too funny!Hey, look at the bright side of things...at least he wasn't pointing to his butt! :)
I LOVVVE it! Isabella yelled out loud in a store today, "Mom did you fart!!" She thinks she is hilarious when she asks this!
Dang - I missed it!
Ang...it was right when I left you and went over to the batteries. You just missed it! You would have died laughing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so funny!! You probably found it humorous, to, after you got over your embarassment... They really do say the darndest things!!!
LOL Too funny!
Hey, look at the bright side of things...at least he wasn't pointing to his butt! :)
I LOVVVE it! Isabella yelled out loud in a store today, "Mom did you fart!!" She thinks she is hilarious when she asks this!
Dang - I missed it!
Ang...it was right when I left you and went over to the batteries. You just missed it! You would have died laughing.
Post a Comment