Life has finally slowed down and now I can catch this blog up on things we did in December. This post is all about the Family and Friends we spent time with during the holidays.
(These pictures should be at the end of the post, but I forgot them and the blog won't let you change pictures around). New Years Eve at Brook and Ivy's with our friends.
The boys (Chad, Brook, Brett, and Ryan), watching goofy things on utube.
The Hill Family Christmas Party
Christmas Eve at Steve and Angie's. Emily, Brynn, Ryan, Gavin, Alec
New Jammies for the girls and their American Girl Dolls.
Christmas Afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's House
Don is let loose with Jeron's nerf gun!
We met up with Matt, Charlotte, Spence and Kim and kids and Heinrich at a fun place in Salt Lake. (I can't believe I didn't get a picture with my brothers. Heinrich is in the Army and we hardly get to see him, why didn't I take a picture?)








4 comments:
Very nice photos! Looks like a great time was had by all...
So fun! We hope to go sledding on Friday.
I love the picture of Spencer, Alec & Gav on the roller coaster. You can't tell me that Spence wasn't having fun.
Love ya.
P.S. YOUR grandma is slow! :)
Post a Comment