Monday, January 11, 2010

Eyes in the back of my head

Brynn asked me today when she would grow eyes in the back of her head. She explained that all moms have eyes in the back of their heads and all moms are girls, so she was wondering when they grow. Before or after she becomes a mom?

Then she asked me if she could see my eyes on the back of my head. She is serious. She really thinks moms have eyes back there.

I told her that they aren't visible to anyone else. I can see them but she can't. I am all about teaching my kids honesty. Or at least about giving them the illusion that I have more power than I really do!

2 comments:

Lori England said...

That is too funny! Kids say the funniest thing!

sherry said...

Yeah, having a bit of an edge does not hurt... It worked on me for years, sometimes even now!