Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recovering

The surgery went well. No complications. I am now sitting in bed 24 hours a day watching as many of all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls that I can. (Brett gave me the box set of all 7 seasons for Christmas). I am feeling really well (that just might be the pain killers I am on :)).

Thank you to all the good people out there who have shown their love for me in many ways. I have the best people in my life!

On to season two...

6 comments:

sherry said...

Hey, my Sarah! Welcome back. So good to hear that you are doing well (the pain medication probably is helping.) Take it easy and know that we love you and are wishing you a speedy recovery. But play it for all it's worth in the meantime:)

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

You're still in our prayers. Hope you recover quickly.

Bish G. said...

Sarah, Happy to hear that things are going well, we love ya and will keep you in our prayers........Bish G.

Lori England said...

I have been waiting for you to let us/me know how things went. I am glad that it was good. Enjoy your bed rest!

Kimberlee said...

MMMMWA!!

Julie said...

So glad to hear you are doing so well. Hopefully you will be able to get out of bed before all 7 seasons are done! :)