Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The last Decade...

I have been thinking a lot about the decade that we just finished (2000-2010). This was a big decade for our family.

We became parents in 2000. This last decade has made us parents 3 times over (2000, 2001, 2004). This past decade has been filled with babies, firsts (word, step, day of school), toddlers, and young children. It has been a decade of finding our parenting legs, lots of ups and downs, and so much love and joy.

The next decade will bring very different things. All of our kids will be teenagers and the joys and challenges of that will now fill our time. I will miss this decade. I miss my babies, but it will be fun to watch our kids grow into themselves in these next ten years.

Gavin



Brynn



My 2 babies (Gavin 16 months, Brynn 1 week)
Alec
All my babies (Gavin 4, Brynn 3, Alec 3 days)




4 comments:

Jen said...

such cute pictures!

Lori England said...

They are so cute!

sherry said...

Wonderful pictures. Boy, they grow up fast!!

Ang said...

I remember those days!