Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday and TMI

I am having a hysterectomy at the end of this month (I will talk more about this decision in another future post).

I am in the middle of "that time of the month," today. In a lot of pain, and fairly miserable. And, I am thankful that this is my last one of my life!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo! Cartwheels!! Double Cartwheels!!! (If only I could do cartwheels. Somersaults, maybe)?

4 comments:

sherry said...

Sarah, you will feel soo much better afterwards!! I don't miss that time every month...

Lori England said...

Wow that is major. Good thing you seem to have a great support system to help you why you are down. If it will benifet you health wise I am glad that you will not be in pain.

tracifree said...

I am overcome with jealousy.

Ang said...

I'm pretty jealous, too.

I saw this shirt this morning and thought of you. The front is for you, the back is for me :)

http://www.zazzle.com/periods_suck_commas_rule_tshirt-235755524922266103