
On the 4th the kids ride their bikes in the Ogden children's parade, which precedes the real parade. 
After the parade we head to Grandma and Grandpa Francis' house for food, and water fights.
Later that night we went to our friends, the Cases, for homemade icecream and fireworks. (The boys kept trying to light things on fire and play sword fights with their sparklers...boys!) (Kim another thing to look forward to with boys...they are pyros!)



4 comments:
Sarah- Thanks for the warning! How cute are your kids at the bike parade. How fun!
It looks like your fourth was fun and eventful. ~Love, Holly (PS cool pics)
Hey Sarah,
Guess who finally welcomed the computer age into her home! I have often wondered how you and the family are doing. I can't view blogs at school but now I have the internet at home. It's amazing all the stuff I've been missing. Anyway, your kids are beautiful. I have a blog as well. cpettit.blogspot.com
Talk with you later. Happy summer!
Christina
So fun! And that picture of the fireworks is awesome (of course)!
Post a Comment